Well hello again!
It is good to see you!
Welcome to my neighborhood.
It has come to my attention, via my own brain, that I have not updated my blog in quite some time. (roughly 1 1/2 months.) Lots has happened. I went to the temple. Then my sister went to the temple. Then Shayla went to the temple. Then Sister got married. Wowee. She was pretty! It was fun. I signed up to play the piano for the Ward Christmas Sacrament meeting. Shuper de Dhuper hard. Streches my ability.
Well today, I have decided to feature only the best thing since sliced bread (quote from Brother).
FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS
Go there! You will love it. If you have a sense of humor like I do.
You might also like I'm not crying. But beware. As my brother and I were listening to them, some of their songs are edgey!!
1 comment:
Why are you listening to edgy songs with your brother?
Post a Comment