Did you know that they actually make you pay late fees at the Library. Maybe I thought I could bargain them down from the original fee of $53.75. They didn't take too kindly to that. Infact, they don't take to kindly to any question that I ask them...EVER. Centennial Hills Library is not the best. Which, in fact, is the reason I drove to the Summerlin Library to check out books. And because it is so far away, I waited about 1 month to return these blasted items. STINK. I was trying to stick it to the man, and I failed. (If you need a good idea of who "the man" is, please direct your attention to the nearest copy of "School of RoCK")
Alright, well off to go organize something. Still trying to find a way to get out of the fine!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment