Thursday, August 6, 2009

Temple



I love the Las Vegas Temple. This morning I went there to do baptisms. I haven't been to the Las Vegas temple in probably 5-6 years! It was amazing and beautiful! I love the primary song "I love to see the temple." I am just glad that it is true!

I love to see the temple
I'm going there some day
To feel the Holy Spirit
To listen and to Pray
For the Temple is a house of God
A place of Love and Beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am Young,
This is My sacred Duty.

I love to see the temple
I'll go inside someday
To covenant with my Father
To promise to obey
For the Temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together
As a Child of God I learned these truths
A family is forever!

1 comment:

Devonna said...

Wonderful to be able to go inside. not someday. but now. love mom

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...