I worked from 9-6.
Came home and ate for the first time in hours (8 to be exact).
Ate a lot, cause I was hungry.
I want to work out, but my stomach will kill me if I do.
Guaranteed throw up.
Not cool, especially at a gym with nice boys to look at
and keep you distracted.
But I really want to work out cause tomorrow is Sunday (my day off)
And then we go on vacation (hello southern california)
There is a gym near our KOA, but who knows what the real plans are
So, I sit here at the computer contemplating the idea of
running on a full stomach!
(me contemplating running on a full stomach)
Not a pretty site.
So I will go down to my parents house for a while and then go.
It has been decided,
Thanks for listening!
Mikayla
(you have been privy to one of the great thoughts thought by Mikayla Skouson. If you wish to experience more, bless your soul, we should be friends)
4 comments:
SKOUSY! I miss your random thoughts. Forever friend!
hahahahahahaha. thats all i have to say. ha. haha. hahaha. the end.
hahah for a minute i thought I was reading my own thoughts... funny how that works. hahah i loved this!
um hi. we have matching blogs. we should be friends or something ;)
Post a Comment