Can I tell you how much I LOVE Saturdays! Let me tell you what I have done today! Almost nothing! That is the best part. Grani has been sick for about the past week, but today she didn't get out of bed until about 12 pm. She has slight flu symptoms and bad bronchitis. She finally got out of bed and we watched Create TV, C-Span, and other fun things. I actually have come to love C-Span and being educated in the ways of the political world. Very interesting. One more thing about C-Span. If you don't watch C-Span or make a big effort to keep updated on the political world, you will only hear what the reporters want you to hear. I have noticed from watching C-Span, you get the full story and the reporters aren't necessarily making an effort to shade the corners, but they aren't crystal clear either. It is pledge time right now for Create TV, so the English Comedies were not on tonight. Kinda threw Grani for a Loop! I love those shows. They are wonderful!
I cannot believe how many different ways I can fill my time. Today I made paper boxes and placed cookies that I had made earlier in these cute little boxes. I really think that I am going to steal Quinn's camera so that I can picture document these sort of things. My mom complained in my last post that I always post pictures of random people. But I do not have pictures of me doing these things, so I just take pictures off the internet of other people doing the things I talk about!
Anyways! There it is!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Kay, your the best best best!!! I am gonna miss you when your gone missionarying all over the world, however I guess we could share!!!!!
Post a Comment