Friday, July 10, 2009

Okay, I guess I should expound!

I have spent some time over the last couple of years pondering on the idea of going on a mission. For a long time, I have not thought it to be the right thing or had the right intentions of going. But I guess things tend to happen for a reason. I am going on a mission and am really excited to do so. I have been working through the papers and other getting ready things. It is really exciting to see that I can go on a mission. What a blessing! I am really excited to go. 
This is not me, but this is what I will be doing!
People ask me where I want to go, but I just don't have anywhere in specific I want to go. But where do you guys think I will go? I will keep you updated on the happenings! 

Love you and happy adventures
Mikayla

5 comments:

Karin said...

You are the coolest one who has ever been cool before

Amber said...

oh my gosh!!! sister!!! thats so awesome! i know everyone probably says this but i honestly think you will be the greatest missionary...so glad you're going!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Okay, You ROCK MY SOCKS!!!!! I am happy for you, however, I need the scoop on all the particulars, I leave town for two weeks and look what happens!!!

Sheynah said...

I LOVE that you are going on a mission!! You will be awesome. I'll miss you but really I LOVE this plan!!

Irma Chauntelle Graf said...

How cool would that be if we ended up serving in the same place?! That would be crazy!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...