Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So I love

Okay, SO I love Goodreads. It is the best thing ever! You just go on there, see what your friends are reading and then become inspired. Basically amazing. I also love tennis. I got to play with my brother and his friend Anna today. First of all, she was really good and whooped our tooshies! Bummer! But definately good practice. I have a slight sun burn because we played in the day time, which I never do because it is too hot and to sunny! 

Today I have a dr. appt for my mission. Last ONE!!!! Yeah!! I am so glad. Then I can turn my papers in soon! 

Love you guys 
Mikayla

6 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

OK, I love good reads too! I love to make my list of good things to read, problem is, I NEVER make it to the library!!!!! Go figure! I still can't believe you are going to be a missionary!! I have always known it, but seems weird for it to be real!!! Love you

Amber said...

i still get really excited whenever i think about you going on a mission! so awesome! also...what is this good reads thing you speak of?

Anonymous said...

Tennis is a blast! But i am horrible. Oh well. I'll be waiting to hear about your call. You are going to make a great missionary. Hope your summer is going great! Love ya

Devonna said...

Hey I have a request. Can the pictures please be of people you know. thanks mom

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So exciting about your mission coming up!

Umm...hi. I LOVE Goodreads. I am pretty much addicted to the "never ending book quiz".

Natalie said...

OHH hii new friend. i want to go on a mission soooo bad. 'cept i can't turn my papers in until december 13..



2010.

:[ LOL

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...