I know I have already blogged today, but for some reason I am blogging again. Maybe it is the fact that I should be asleep right now that is driving me to this insanity. I have been done with school for a week and one day officially, and I am still getting over the symptoms of stress. But some seem to be intensified by the fact that I have been off Caffeine for about just as long as I have been out of school and I am trying to stay away from pain pills. This did not last very long today as the headaches came back with full anger. I think it might even have been a migraine. I have always claimed not to have migraines, but they seemed to attack today. OWW! Luckily I was able to sleep it off and then had way to much energy to speak of. I surely loved it tho.
Surprise visitors came to my home today! I was visited (along with my fam) by the Moulton Clan. They are the best. Sharah, Josh, Jake, Shawna, and Grant had all just spent the week down at Disneyland. It was fun to relive their stories of the Magic that happens at Disneyland. I believe that Disneyland is the only place where magic truely exists. Things happen at Disneyland that are undescribable and unimaginable. I LOVE Disneyland. YEH!

Well I think I can sleep now. Sorry for the late night blogs. I miss my roommates and the late nights we would stay up doing nothing more than watching Suite life with Zack and Cody! Gotta love College! Shout out to the roomies!
No comments:
Post a Comment