Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday!


Well today is the day. I have made it to Friday. I am working on cute aprons. Pictures to come...Maybe. Cute prints though. Made roast parsnips...very delicious! 
Here is the recipe!
1 pound parsnips
2 tablespoons olive oil or just normal oil. It doesn't matter.
Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Bake at 375 for 30 mins mixing them every 10 mins.
These are the best. 
We had them in England 2 years ago and fell in love, 
but haven't found a good recipe for them yet. 
This recipe is brilliant. 
By the way, parsnips look like white carrots. They are great!
Happy cooking, thinking and doing! 
Oh and I am living with my granny right now!
Having a blast. 
I can't believe how much she and I are alike. 
I am going to love it this summer!

1 comment:

Amber said...

hey i met granny! she's great! and you're great. makes sense. she's such a sweet lady. you're summer will be amazing. as for mine...5 more days!!!!!!!!!!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...