Friday, April 24, 2009

Okay...I am an Addict!

So I have decided that I love Blogging. Well not the act itself, but reading other peoples blogs and getting updated on their lives, good ideas, fun vacations, etc... 

I think Lurking runs in my family. For those of you who do not know the term "lurking" is it the action in which one person "creeps" onto another's blog without the Bloggers knowledge(definitions are supplied by the best definition maker ever... My mother!!). I found this to be quite addicting. I have been updated on many peoples lives and snagged many of their good ideas, music, and laughs. I have thoroughly enjoyed lurking, but I prefer to call it creeping. Cause it sounds so much cooler to be known as a creeper as opposed to a lurker. 
 
Anyway, there it is in black and white. I am a creeper. Now you know. I understand if you never want to be friends with me again, but still, I think we should be friends. 

Oh, I have curly hair now. I got a perm before school ended. It is not like normal perms. It is a great looking perm. I will have to post a picture one day when the camera is up and working.  

For now...Peace my friends. 

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Peace to you, Mikayla! I'm glad you are my friend! Congratulations.....on another semester....DOWN! Have fun Creeping! Love, Cindy

Amber said...

shoot. . .you know how many creepers there are out there? ? ? i promise you're not the only one. now me, i would never creep. never. . . uh. . .

Shelby Lou said...

:D yay for lurking! blog stalking, and being a creeper!!

Irma Chauntelle Graf said...

haha... yeah, we just talked about this at church or something haha so fun! Dont worry I totally do it to! Its the best :)

xoxo --c. said...

Yes Yes! Post a photo of your curls!!

oxoxo aunt kool whip

xoxo --c. said...

Hey, as I was LURKING on Marissa's blog, you said you have kool APRON patterns. Have you and Granny finished any samples yet? Please post when you can -- can't wait!

love, aunt kool whip

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...