So there you go!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
If you are interested
I have started another Blog about Grani and her health. It is granisnani@blogspot.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Mikayla - I don't seem to be able to get there from here.......I am VERY interested and want to learn about your grandma...I had soooooo much fun with her on the cruise and again at Kate's blessing. I cut and pasted the site address you posted here, but it is not coming up. HELP! Thank you in advance for your help! Love, Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment