Ahh, look at all the lonely people! So, I have been recently obsessed with the Beatles. I do not really know how this came about. But I was in a barbershop quartet or whatever you call it when girls sing barbershop. Probably Barbieshop. Anyways. We sang All my Loving. Fun. Need I say more. My new favorite song... Eleanor Rigby!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
The Beatles
Ahh, look at all the lonely people! So, I have been recently obsessed with the Beatles. I do not really know how this came about. But I was in a barbershop quartet or whatever you call it when girls sing barbershop. Probably Barbieshop. Anyways. We sang All my Loving. Fun. Need I say more. My new favorite song... Eleanor Rigby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Da da da da da da da da (with violin action)
Post a Comment