1. Laughing
2. Crunching sounds of Leaves
3. NPR
4. Sara Bareilles
5. Singing for Fun
6. Doing Random things
7. Making People Laugh
8. Being Adventurous
9. Accomplishing things
10. Fresh Laundry, especially warm sheets
11. My new humidifier
12. Lists
13. Summer
14. Postum/Pero Hot Drinks
15. Driving with the windows rolled down
16. A good book and a stormy day.
17. Rain, Rain, Rain
18. Good Music
19. Solving complex problems
20. Acting/Photography
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
And I love YOU! What amazing a delicious loves you have...and that you can write them all down. Made my day.
Love, Aunt Kool Whip
Post a Comment