Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Love Life

My roommates and I love to laugh. I surely have so much fun with them. Last night, when we should have been in bed, we stayed up and played with animal figurines that Kara has. Don't ask why she has them, but she did. I have decided that I am not very good at making correct animal noises, so I started to just make random gun noises. I really should have been a boy because I can make really good gun noises, especially for a girl. It must have something to do with me being a music major. My roommate Alex thinks I am crazy because I am a music major and spend alot of my time at school with a girl named Lindsay. She likes to have Crustation Wars, but that is another story. I consider her one of my best friends. She is crazy just like me and she is super nice and always thinking of others. I want to be more like her. She is such a crazy good example to me.

I love my job, but sometimes I get bored so I do things like update my blog at work. What a good waste of time. Don't worry Mom, I do my homework too. :) Anyway Adventure for the day is: Go Geocaching. Get your friends and a GPS and find the Treasure!! Treasure Hunting is for real! YEAH!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I did not know you had a blog - I found it on Jess S's new blog! You punk!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...