Well, here I am again. At the end of another week. And to think, we will wake up on Monday and do it all over again. I think I am just tired. On Thursday, I had a meeting that I had to be to in church dress at 6:30 in the Morning. AHH! This meant that I was up by 5:20. This is not a healthy relationship that I have with my sleeping patterns. I tend to do pretty good going to bed in between 10-11, but the arisal times just keep getting earlier and earlier. Then I did not get home until 10:00 pmish. After another practice. Wow. It was roughly a 15 hour day and I really did not get that much done in regards with homework and other lists. But that is a very early/late day!
Last weekend was a party. I drove down to Provo with some roommates for conference weekend and had a b-last with the cousins and the sister. Ha. My roommates are crazy. When we were driving, we (well I) decided that every time we would drive past something that smelled, I would blame it on Alex. Mind you, we were also driving with 2 people that didn't really know us that well. It made for a really awkward trip. But so much fun.
My roommates think I am funny. One of my favorite things to do is to play on Kara's piano. She has a nice electric one with a great sound effect portion. Last night, as I was destressing from a long day, they caught me doing what I love to do best. I think that is to entertain people, while being myself. They like to comment that they get free entertainment on a daily basis. But what I don't understand is the fact that I am just being myself.
Adventure Goal for the day! Do something random and then laugh about it! The last part is the most important! If you do not laugh at yourself enough, you will become very serious and that is the worst thing that could happen to you! Never desire seriousness!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment