So I just spent the morning figuring out the ups and downs of my college career. I know that I do not want to spend the rest of my life going to school, but I also know that I need to get a degree. As I approached the Academic advising office, an air of despair loomed about it, but luckily, that air was briskly blown by the greatly chilling Rexburg wind. As I sat down with Carolyn, I began to see a very, Very, VERY faint light at the end of the tunnel. I found out that I only have to take 21 more classes. With the consecutive order of the whole thing that means that I will graduate in Fall of 2010 with a Bachelors Degree in Music Education. My last semester (Fall 2010) will include the teaching in the schools as a student teacher. I will more than likely complete that in Las Vegas or Mesa, but I am excited to know that there is hope. I also just realize that I will be 22 when I graduate which is still quite young. So who knows...maybe a masters in Conducting or Law. The Future is full of the unexpected.
My computer is in the computer hospital being fixed by the very non professionals of BYU-I. Which semi scares me, but I was at the bookstore and they are selling a MacBook for $930.00 which is the cheapest I have found yet. As I am saving my pennies, I am finding that $930.00 is a lot farther away that I would like. Hopefully I can successfully save my pennies and be able to afford one by the end of the year. Who knows though!
ADVENTURE OF THE DAY: Find someone who is walking along and talk with them. Not only will this brighten your day and add adventure to your life, but it will also make someone else smile.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
4 comments:
Take that bull by the horns!! You are doing it!! love you momm
Great to see that you are posting frequently. You can get that goal of the Macbook...find a guy with money who is head over heels with you and get him to buy you one. Have fun with the last 21 classes...they will go fast.
So I jumped over multiple people's shadows the other day... they were not amused... especially when once I did it and landed on top of someone rushing by... it was rather embarassing... for them of course.
Post a Comment