It has been brought to my attention that I have not given credit to the people who truly deserve it. In regards to the post made on August 25, 2008 regarding the family vacation, I would also like to add that my wonderful, fabulous, glorious cousin Carli Siders did indeed also ride with Heather and I up Fallen Leaf Lake. I would also like to add that she missed the best part of the trip though. I swear I was going 25 mile per hour. Anyways. Let this be publicly recorded for the world to know!
Respectfully,
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
2 comments:
I am so glad that you have set the record straight! :) Love you!
Oh my oh my -- what we need is photo of the WHOLE event!!!
Post a Comment