Saturday, September 20, 2008

Roommate Fun








So last night was a night of adventures. Three of my roommates are gone for the weekend and one of them was over at her sisters house all night so it was just me and Aubrey Dew. At first we decided that is was important that we just sit at home all night and do nothing. So we rented 21 and grabbed a pizza and some soda. Then after that our FHE brother stopped by and commented on how pathetic looking we were. So we decided to go to the APX party which was STOOPID. But we still wanted to dance. So we went Latin Dancing. It was so much fun and we decided that we need, need need to become good latin dancers. So we will be going every Friday night. I know I need to get some pictures up so here are some random ones! Enjoy.

Adventure of the day. Go puddle jumping!

2 comments:

Coby said...

Wow, Kay...I am impressed...I don't know if I have seen this much posting from you. Good luck on the latin dancing.

xoxo --c. said...

Mikayla -- The Tahoe Hat could NOT have found a better or more useful home than on your head...I mean arm...I mean on your body parts!! I love that you are such a happy soul and that you try to challenge yourself by doing random acts of kindness on campus by saying hi or talking to "unknowns" to make they day more pleasant. You be the BOMB! xoxoxo aunt kool whip

p.s.sorry that it says "mom" -- I just flat don't know how to chg my log in that I use for blogs -- OK?? Techo-impared!!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...