Saturday, March 8, 2008

Update from the BURG

When there is not much to do in Rexburg, you seem to have your own type of fun. Today's choice of entertainment happened to be drawing a set of eyeballs on my own glasses. So mush entertainment, so little time!!





Happy Valentines Day (thanks to mom)











Thanks to Mom, I has able to have daringly fun Valentines Eve! She sent me up a Valentine's Day care package with all the ingredients to make secret valentine's day cupcakes to deliver to my FHE family. We had super fun decorating their doors and the cupcakes that we gave them. As you can see, my mom went all out (along with aunt Kool Whip, I might add). Thanks Mom, you are the best and that is why we love her!!

1 comment:

Carli said...

Yep. Rexburg sounds like a blast! Even though, I still hope we are able to talk you into a quick visit to Colorado this year! :)

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...