Are we done yet? Actually I am really loving life up here. I am back at BYU-Idaho and this semester I am studying Music Education. (thought I would throw that in for all of you who have been with me for all of those times I switched my major). For better or for worst I am sticking with Music. I love it and all the opportunities that I have being a music major. For example I get to be apart of the Rexburg Temple celebration. Best time of my life.
My roommates are fabulous and we party like it is 1993 all the time. I'm not exactly sure what happened in 1993, but I am sure it was fabulous. Well, better be a good college student and go study some music or something.
Here are some of the dances from the Temple Celebration! Enjoy
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
3 comments:
I love your blog keep it up.
Love it!! So excited you have entered the world of blogging. It is so fun. Now I can keep tabs on you and your adventures at BYU-Idaho. :) You can check me out at
www.mymiscellaneousmusings.blogspot.com
hey -- you are going to love music ed. there are a million different ways you can use it -- hope you can schedule some time this summer to go visit cuzin carli and you two could talk till your faces fall off! a.k.w. (aka: aunt kool whip)
Post a Comment