What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Gymnastics Endeavors.
February might have been the month of Love, but March is the Luck of the Irish. And man am I begging for the luck of the Irish. Lately, I have been trying my luck with gymnastics. Okay, I call it gymnastics, but it is really just 'head'stands and cartwheels. I am also working on other things such as the handstand and a roundoff. To those of you who are reading this, you may think that this is not a large goal to undertake, but let me reassure you that my bruises would like to tell a different story. From the videos I am posting you may not think I am real good, but let me preface these videos with the fact that I have never before in my life done a good cartwheel or handstand. Hopefully this will inspire you too to try your luck in the month of the Lucky Irish!! Good Luck with your training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
I knew you had talent for this sort of thing. I think it comes from you Dad's side. Love Mom
Morgan says that is a really funny show. And Trevor says that cousin Mikayla is really funny. Peyton says "Mo" (more). We are huge fans and we will continue to check up on your progress!
Post a Comment