The ants go marching 2 by 2 hoorah hoorah, brings a whole new meaning to my life. After I got out of the shower this morning, I found a pleasantly large community of ants just behind my door. What a great surprise to my eyes. Luckily this is a good indicator of spring as well as the sound of birds chirping periodically throughout the day!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
Oh, life is great in the spring. Love MOM
Post a Comment