What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The GOLDEN year
On the Day of March 20, 1988 I was born into this wonderful world. I have been around now for 20 years which officially make me 'OLD'. I have felt dramatic changes occur in my life since I have turned the Magical 20 years old. I seem to be deteriorating. I have had 4 major accidents involving my feet in the last week. First, I kicked the concrete and my toe turned into a enormous blood blister. Second, I went Snowshoeing on Friday night and got a blister on the back of the same foot. For those of you who do not know what snowshoeing is...it is basically walking on tennis rackets ontop of 4-5 feet of snow. A great work out by the way. Third, I went swimming last night and ripped my toe nail off. I think being 20 means that you will have lots of trouble with your feet. Or at least that is what I have come to discover!! But golley wow! I sure love life. And maybe even IDAHO... but only when the sun shines! My taste in music has also dramatically changed, I have started to like oldies and especially the Beatles. They seem to bring good luck to life and when I listen to them, then they seem to make the sun shine. I know a pretty weird phenomenon, but it is very true! Other than that, I am pretty much just Mikayla...maybe just slightly older. But other than that I am ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Happy birthday dear!
Post a Comment