Well, this school year is over. I have grown a ton. I am hoping to never have a growth spurt quite like that again. It hurts. It hurts to grow. But I am grateful for my experiences here early in my career. It has helped to solidify my career path. Luckily high school teaching is not my end game. I am looking into many different options over the next couple of years. I can leave Shadow Ridge High School with my head held high because I maintained a good and proper decorum. #keepinitreal #peaceout #mightbemoreexcitedthanthestudents
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...

No comments:
Post a Comment