Today I was working with my choirs and they fell in love with the music I gave them. I have been holding off giving it to them because they just eat songs up! They love to sing and love to learn new music. While I was so excited, I remembered that I was also holding off talking about Eric Whitacre until February. I am so excited to spend some time discussing this amazing composer. I really gained a true respect for who he was in college when I had to write a paper on him. I want to share my thoughts and lesson plans on him because I think he is amazing!
Today is one of those days that I truly love my job! They may be few and far between, but certain moments bring me great hope!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment