Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Checking One off the Bucket List

Well, 
After a very long night (we got home around 11:00pm), I finally auditioned for a musical. 
I don't know that I will get a part, but I made the physical effort to show up to an audition and sing my little heart out.
This has been on my bucket list since the movie came out...or maybe before. 

When I was a sophomore or junior in high school, I decided that I would be brave and audition for an actual play. All I remember of the tragic and traumatic experience was standing on the stage...trying to recite my lines, getting confused, and then running off the stage. A very unkind theater teacher encouraged me to never try again...and so I didn't. Until now. I have always been behind the scenes with Musical Theater. But never in the limelight.  We shall see how this turns out!

No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...