Made the big move to the big city. It is kinda weird. I never really thought I would ever live in Salt Lake City, but lo and behold, here I am. I am loving it here in the big blue and snowy city, but it is definately a transition. I have been living in much smaller towns for the last couple of years with people that I know and can rely on. The move to the big city by myself is one that I am sure to remember. It has always been my dream to move to the wonderful city of New York...I guess this is just a stepping stone in the right direction. I am learning my way around the city and trying to find places I can call my own.
Yesterday, I spent the day down in Provo. MY LOVELY PROVO. I have a strong affinity towards that fair city. Wandering around BYU campus and trying to find some place to park that would allow me to not get a ticket and to not get booted or towed. Found the Provo Public Library and stayed there for a while.
Today, I didnt make it out of the house until around 3 pm. Decided it was best that I go to the U of U Institute for the class schedules. I would like to take an institute class if possible this semester. After that I spent the next hour or so driving around trying to find a place to do something. Saw a very interesting building, The SLC library and decided to check it out!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment