Becoming the best person I can is certainly hard.
I have been thinking about this recently and really want to become my best self but I am struggling to know where to go. I am also struggling with the fact that I am stuck in one place for the next 14 months. (My roommates remind me frequently about this...We all happen to be graduating at about the same time:). So I have been thinking about what I can do to define myself in St. George.
I am becoming a better person daily and am starting to recognize the small successes in my life.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Been thinking about that too. One way I have started on that path is by reading The Peacegiver and The Holy Secret - along with trying to better study my scriptures. All of these books help me to understand better the scriptures and the atonement...which helps me want to be a better person and puts me on the right path to do that...
Post a Comment