So, I am just spending the weekend, but I love the environment and atmosphere here. Aubrey picked me up Wednesday Night and we went to Chipotle for Dinner. BTW, Chipotle was first started here in Denver. I swear it was the best Chipotle I have ever had. Then we went home, played catch up and banana grams and then went to bed. I have been reading the book I am Number Four and it was getting to a really intense part, so I stayed up a little later than normal and read. Sleep came easy and then we were up again in the morning getting ready to see New Years Eve. I would recommend that movie to anyone interested! We super loved it! Then we prepped dinner for the missionaries and went and did a babysitting job that Aubrey had set up. We rushed back for dinner with the missionaries, who are stellar in this area, and then played a couple of rounds of banana grams and went to bed.
Today, we are headed to the Zoo, 16th Street Mall, Ikea, The Temple, and possibly Boulder, Co. I love playing the tourist and living/visiting different areas. Our goal for the day is to actually have pictures. So hopefully pictures are coming!
Love you all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment