So, it is New Years Eve and I am working a 16. It is actually pretty quiet and great. Almost halfway through the shift. I had a super great time being at home with my family. It always helps you to remember that relationships take work and time. It is not always easy being at home with the family, but it is always worth it.
Back to NYE, being at work with these girls helps me to set some pretty good goals.
Goals for the New Year:
This is going to be a running year.
Starting Monday I am going to be training for a 5K. My roommate and I are going to be running the 5K on January 21, 2012.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment