I have officially made it through my first semester at Dixie State College! SO GREAT! I LOVE DSC!
I am currently at home for the next two weeks. Hopefully for a surgery and then a week in San Diego!
Updates,
Found an apt for $125 a month. Heavenly Father answers prayers so so so wonderfully!
I got a second job, but I am pretty sure I won't keep it. It is important to finish school. And I would rather be poor forever than be in school forever! Yeah LOANS! They are the only way I can really get through college now!
I am on summer break for real...no stress of trying to find a job or trying to figure out school or mission (just medical things, but I am getting used to that!)
I plan on spending some serious time by the pool tomorrow.
Oh, I changed my bedding set! I bleached my brown comforter to white-ish yellow and then dyed it a really great yellow. I am acquiring great accutrements for my new bedding set! I will update with pictures soon!
If all goes well at the doctors tomorrow, I will be scheduled for a gallbladder surgery and a diagnostic laproscopy to see if anything is wrong with my female parts! Currently I am scheduled for surgery on Wednesday for the diagnostic, but who knows. Things could change drastically in the next 24 hours!
YeAH LIFE!!
Mikayl
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
mikayla, first off, your blog header is adorable and hilarious. you are one of a kind :)
so you're at dixie now? st. george is such a fun place. i'm living in henderson, we should get together some time while you're in las vegas!
i really hope your surgery goes well. i'm so so sorry that (it sounds like) you've had some ongoing medical stuff. i'll pray for you that everything will go well.
xoxo
Good luck with your doctor's appointment, you may not know this but I had a cholecystectomy when I was 17. It's not fun, but there are worse things! Let me know how it goes. Miss you chica
Post a Comment