I can't tell you how much I love what happens here at DIXIE STATE COLLEGE! What an incredible thing. I have voice lessons and they are superb. I cannot tell you how encouraging it is to hear that I will actually make it in the music world. My voice lessons are founded on fact. What an astonishing thing. I love that my voice teacher actually has some background, scientifically and based on fact (anatomically etc.) I was told today that BYU-Idaho lost a great talent and someone that would have represented their name well.
I love being somewhere that I am appreciated and where they desire to use my talents!!!
Be proud of me for a second, cause I did something hard today. I went to FHE. I don't know why this is so hard for me to do. But I did it. And I stayed the whole time! Thank you thank you!!! I actually had a really good time. Tomorrow is kareoke and I will be going if, (to be said like the step mother on Cinderella), IF i get most of my paper written for English.
Those poor people don't even know what they have coming at them. The ancient art of Kareoke.. Bless their souls.
It has come to my attention that I am semi cray cray. I think the best word for it is ECCENTRIC. (Yeah, I did have to look that up, just to make sure I was using it in the correct sense.) I have many obessions. Mustaches, Kareoke, Socks with sandals, the color yellow, gun metal nail polish, diet coke, the list could go on and on. Is that normal?
Good luck with your adventures.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
So glad you love Dixie!! Miss you
Peeps tell me I am Cray, Cray all the time......but I don't have the OBESSIONS! Love You!
Post a Comment