Today started as a normal day. Went to work and then go the go ahead to go home. I was stoked. I have had a million things to do because of the quick move. But I got to spend the day with my mother. We went shopping for some new clothes, to help expand my pathetic wardrobe. Goodwill happens to be where it is at. Armed with a good seamstress and 40 mins before my brothers volleyball game, we hit the ground running.
Twenty three dollars later, I had 7 new tops with a new variety of color and patterns being added to my wardrobe!
I am the luckiest girl around.
And we finished the day with a win over Spring Valley, Dinner as a family, scriptures and then the making of mustaches. Of course. (Tomorrow is Dad's 50th Birthday). Shh! Don't tell!
Love you all!
Mikayla
1 comment:
Dear Mikayla: I keep coming to your blog hoping to find out how you like Dixie & St Geo & your life & your school. Pleeeeeeeze update!! Thinking and prying --no, no, make that PRAYING for you. oxoxoxo akw.
Post a Comment