Monday, May 9, 2011

So, I have started to think in Blog posts

It is really quite pathetic. But that is what has been happening. I really have been blogging every day, just in my head. Things about internet safety, the end of the world, Dixie State College, Housing, and my adventure to Dixie State today.

I am sorry to say, but there are not pictures of my parents and mine adventure today to the great city of St. George. But it was fun filled.

We started out the morning with a 1.5 hour drive to that great city and then met with Mr. Brickey for a meeting about what would transfer to DSC and what I have left to complete. We have the SEMI-final word right now and I am looking at a max of 3 semesters to complete all of my coursework. WHICH IS AWESOME! So after that great news, we began the search for housing.

I started out looking at Dixie Red Sands, which is where I will be living, and LOVED it. Everything else was under par compared to this haven of wonderfulness! As we toured the other places, I began to get a feel of what this school was about and the different things I could do.

My main deciding factor came down to the fact that Red Sands is where the Student Government people live. 1. I want to be in student government. 2. If they are in student government, they are involved with the fun activities. 3. They are really nice. I love my new house already.

Then we explored the institute! My new home away from home. I will be striving to get involved in Institute council and the institute choir.

I am super excited to be going to DSC and ST. GEORGE, UT!! I love my life and the fun I am having!

2 comments:

Cait said...

We miss you here in Rexburg! :P But I'm so glad you are having a blast

Emily and David Hogg said...

Glad everything is working out well! Good luck with the new adventure!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...