What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Vegetarian?
I think I will. In fact, I have been for the last couple of days and I just feel so much better. I think meat tends to make me sick the same way gluten or milk makes other sick. I have been off milk for about 5 months. Every once and a while I will have some ice cream and cheese which is a nice treat. I have been enjoying fresh fruit and salads. I will still be eating eggs and other by-products of meat makers. So, I will not be a vegan. I am also re-cutting out soda. I just tend to feel better and act nicer. Back to water, which I have re-discovered to be refreshing, and Crystal Light. And every once and a while, some great apple juice. Because I love apple juice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading your post while enjoying a hearty and delicious bowl of BEEF stewp (soup & stew). Good luck!
Post a Comment