I can't explain it. I have been researching Eric Whitacre for a Music History paper I have to write. I am lucky enough to actually enjoy his music. It is really right up my alley. He specializes in Choral works and he has also written a Musical entitled Paradise Lost about a fallen angel. It is kind of interesting because it uses electronica techniques such as trance music, ambient music and techno. But then it is to be performed by vocalists that have been trained in either operatic or musical theatre. You can click here to listen to some of his music. I would suggest songs such as "What if" and "Little One (Reprise)". I apologize if you really thing this is just too weird, but I kind of love it!
Tell me your thoughts!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
2 comments:
if you like trance/techno you should look up XX. It's a little bit like this, but not operatic. I fell in love with it the first time I listened to it! look up "Infinity" and "Crystalized" etc...
"the xx"
Post a Comment