okay,
so there is nothing better than sitting in a master class and being completely disgusted.
The title of today's post comes from a conversation that was had in my master class dissing all other art forms. Is it amazing to anyone else how closed minded the professors in the music department can be. There are other forms of music that are completely acceptable.
I really want to write my final paper on this thought, but my mother told me that if I wanted to graduate, I better do something different!
so yeah
go music!
I mean...GO OPERA
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment