Monday, October 25, 2010

Sometimes I just need a cry fest!

And Sunday was one of those days. I just want to go home and cry in my mothers lap. Just to have her tell me that she loves me and wants me to never have any bad happen. Sadly, I called my parents and proposed the plan of my coming home from Monday Night until Friday Night. And they shot me down, but a personal day sure did make up for it. I took today off. Aubrey and I went shopping and Craigo-ing and then tried to get manicures, but they couldn't fit us in. So we will be doing that in like three weeks!

HA HA HA HA! I love my life.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm sorry you are/were having a bad day/life. I love the shopping and manicure therapy idea, though! I'm sure it did wonders until "this too shall pass" comes around! Keep smiling - and if you can't - keep carving smiles into pumpkins! Love ya and hope your week turns out better than it began. Hang in there - it DOES get better! :o) robyn

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...