Sunday, October 3, 2010

okay dear friends. Lets get serious.

I gotta lose some of the curves. They are just holding me up. I think I could do things so much faster without them. So starting tomorrow I will go on an anti curve protest! Yes you heard me right...the anti curve protest! Here I come! I am living cheaply, so I will have to do this on the cheap. But the problem with living on the cheap is you start doing things on the cheap...like cooking. I love to cook tho. This is the problem. I love to cook SOUL FOOD... you know what I mean. Meat and Taters. With 'sauce'...Gravy. okay I said it. So now, I will be eating things like oatmeal. I like oatmeal I guess. So that will be good. I need to cut down on the bread in my world. Bread sort of rules my life. I made rolls and bread pudding today after eating two pieces of toast for breakfast. So, I am saying goodbye to the world I thought I lived in. It is not necessary for there to be bread at every meal. But yeah.

So who will join me in this plight to get serious and go on the anti curve protest!!

Love you all.
Mikayla

3 comments:

Karin said...

Anti Curves Protest! Love it. I am with you :)

Mikayla Skouson said...

YEs!!! I love it!

Robyn said...

Me, Me, Me! I have some curves to donate, but the D.I. wouldn't accept them. I just have to lose them the old fashioned way - little by little. Oh well - let me know what kinds of fun things you end up doing!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...