Okay, So I am the RS president over some of my ward. GOod Ole college wards. Anyways, I had to make cookies for tonight after the broadcast. All I could think about was the fact that I needed to buy a bunch of eggs and at 9:30 at night, You think that you are going to need 5 dozen eggs. So that is what I bought. The problem with not having a car here in Rexburg is the fact that you never know when your next grocery store trip will be. So I stocked up on eggs and on TAtoes!! Yeah, nice thing about living in the potatoe state, is that you can get 10 lbs of potatoes for $.99! SCORE!!!
Anyways, I made the cookies this morning and only ended up needing 4 eggs. But I was so excited to be able to make crepes and scrambled eggs and egg salad sandwiches and hard boiled eggs, etc. So I might be sick with eggs in the coming weeks, but as for now, I AM STOKED!!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment