What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Oh my Gosh!!
You will never believe what I just did!!! I DID A BACKFLIP!!!! It is sooooo CRAZY!!! I love it like a fat kid loves chocolate cake. Yes I celebrate the small things in life!!!! Life long goal accomplished!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
WooHoo! Good for you. I could never do that. How did you learn? You must be feeling better, and that is realy good news!
-Kayla
I'M JEALOUS!
Post a Comment