Well, Here is a conversation between me and my cousin. I still need to talk with my stake president, but there are some definately new things in my life. Like my hair. I chopped it! Yeah. That is what I do when I want change.
Mikayla July 28 at 8:00pm Looks like I am staying here. Got a job today tho. 40 hours a week as a manager .
Melanie July 28 at 8:04pm Does that mean you are done with the whole mission thing? Where are you manger? Are you done with the whole flower shop thing? Do you know when you are going to go back to school? Too many questions, I know. Love ya girl!!! .
Mikayla July 28 at 8:06pm Yes, I am done. Not a fun decision, but they are not making any progress and I am still trying the naturalist route to figure this thing, but yea. No more flower shop, working for another lady in my ward. She is the owner of FLipnout! I am transfering to UNLV and i just cut my hair. Talk about a change.
I'm Bummed, but I have taken on another grand adventure of staying home. I have a lot to work on. School, a great job, a great family and my health. Eventually I will understand what is wrong with me and why I was only able to serve for 4 months. All these questions will be answered eventually! I loved my mission and I am working on allowing it to change my life!
Yeha.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
I'm glad that I could make at least a small cameo on your blog!
I know you are going throug a very tough time right now, and I pray that the doctors find out what's wrong with you too. But more than that I pray that you're life will change; that the Holy Spirit will show you the truth. I trust he will soon. I love you.
Kayla
Post a Comment