Sometimes you just have to celebrate the simple things. Today is one of those days. I have just figured out that my schedule is going to be really hecktic some August 23rd. This is the day that school starts, and financially, I am going to be working my guts out.
I am looking at leaving the house in between 7 and 8 in order to get down to school by an hour later. Wohow!! I am going to be busy. Then I need to be to work about 2 pm I think. Then work til 9. This is going to be a great semester. I am working on stress relieving activities. Read in a book yesterday that if you just lower your shoulder, you automatically release the pent up stress. Pretty neat huh!!
Well, I have another DR. Appointment today at 1:10 near school. Guess I should get ready for the day.
Oh yeah, Just made a chocolate pavlova yesterday with strawberries and real whipped cream! Delish!
Love you all!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
We are hanging in there with you! We love you! It was GREAT being with you last week. Love T&C
Post a Comment