Mormon Messages Tender Mercies
In my life, I constantly try to thing of the tender mercies that the Lord has offered to me.
I have so many.
1. Parents that care
2. Opportunities to recognize the Almighty Power that the Lord holds.
3. Families
4. The Gospel
5. Knowledge of the Plan of Salvation
6. The Atonement
7. Ability to Change and be better
8. Being a Daughter of God
9. Always knowing the direction of what the Lord would want me to do.
10. Even the small things like the sunshine when I am sad or struggling.
What are your ten Tender Mercies?
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment