I really should go to bed, but my bed time is not til 10:30 so I stay up until then. On NPR they have this program called "This I Believe". Have you ever thought about what truly makes you who you are? Well today I challenge you to make a this I believe statement. Mine will be following shortly. I just have to decide what I believe!
Love you all,
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
hmm... what makes me, me... i guess i'd have to say that my family, my friends, and my love for cheesecake (haha) makes me who i am :)
this is a really cool blog! i'll definitely come back for more, and I hope you can check out my blogs too!
-jacky
Post a Comment