I listen to NPR and I love it. I will miss it for 1.5 years.
I love my family. I will miss them for 1.5 years.
I am a blogger. I will miss it for 1.5 years.
I live in Las Vegas. I will miss it for 1.5 years.
I will be wearing skirts. I will miss pants for 1.5 years.
I am going on a mission. I will be there for 1.5 years.
I get to share the gospel. I will do that for 1.5 years. Okay a little longer too.
I love the Book of Mormon. I will get to talk about it for 1.5 years.
I love the hope of the atonement and the gospel. I will get to share it for 1.5 years.
You know, when you think about it, I am pretty lucky. Sure, I am giving up some things, but I am doing what I really love for 1.5 years. I don't know of anyone else luckier than I!
No comments:
Post a Comment