Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Start of the Break...Officially!!!

Well, today officially started break! It came at about 10:25 am when I finished playing the Cantata for ward choir! What a great thing to be done with. I learned 32 pages of music and 7 different songs. HUGE for me!!

We went up to Grani's and talked and played games. A great way to end such a stressful semester. ( I did take one class. REL 122 Book of Mormon). But it was really fun to have the cousins (elder) together for some seriously good laughs and reminiscing about old roommates. And Jeffrey. A segment of the night was spent on how uncle Jeffrey reacts to a certain medicine by the name of AMBIENE!! Good for the body...good for our funny bone!!! HE HE HE

Anyway, I am trying to recover from some serious sickness. Just the stress catching up to me mainly. So Ta Ta for now!

Song of the Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YAEWrnOtrY

Killin me Softly

Soundtrack for a movie: FAME 2009

2 comments:

elizabeth skouson said...

So I get home last night at about 11:45... and guess what I find? None other than my father watching something on his laptop with the entire contents of the refrigerator on the table. He was indeed on Ambien. I literally had to carry him down the hallway.

Mikayla Skouson said...

YES!!!!! I wish i was there to witness the greatness!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...