I am a night eater. I spend many hours a night rationalizing what I can and cannot eat. I love canned fruit. (I think this sponned from my childhood adrenaline rush of sneaking the can and then sharing it with the sibs.) Now I have a huge-o stomach ache and just want to read a good book, but am currently lacking in this department. My room is a wreck and I have been unproductive for days. What does this all mean? I don't really know, but I do know that I love the soundtrack for the movie "Fame". Yes mom, I did buy this one!! Anyways, I think it is time to clear off my bed and go to sleep. Lets see if this is gonna happen tonight!! Ta Ta! Hopefully some fun adventures in the works for tomorrow!!!!!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
YOU crack me up! I love this post! I am sorry you had a stomach ache, but I hope you had a fantastic tomorrow. Love, Aunt Cindy
I LOVE the soundtrack from Fame... totally awesome, my friend and I listened to it for weeks before the movie came out :)
Post a Comment