Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mission Call...the one you all have been waiting for!!




















Thank you to all of you who put in your guesses about where you thought I would go. All of the post-its represent you and your guess!
























After many days of waiting for my papers to arrive, They came on October 1st, 2009. Full of nerves and excitement and a bit of anxiety...I opened my papers



Sister Mikayla Lynn Skouson, you are called to serve in the Spain Barcelona Mission. You will enter the Provo MTC on 20 January 2010 and after 3 weeks you will go to the Spain MTC for another 6 weeks.
BARCELONA HERE I COME!!!

5 comments:

Irma Chauntelle Graf said...

Aw Mikayla I am so dang excited for you!!!!! Europe will be the bomb.com! Cause we will both be there hello :) Congrats!!!!!!

Amber said...

Ah!!!!! Sister!!!! That's so exciting!!! Congrats! You'll be great!

Morgan said...

OMG! So jealous of your mish! When you are in the Provo MTC i shall bring you cookies and an assortment of care package goodies!

Robyn said...

Yeah!!!!! I didn't know you'd be going to the Spain MTC, too! You failed to mention that part! How totally cool is that? Wow...I'm so jealous all of a sudden. I talked to Carolyn...we've decided to make a trip to Spain maybe next summer (or early summer 2011), so hopefully we'll see you! Wooo-hooo!

xoxo --c. said...

I LOVE that you posted those great photos!!! What a sequence.

oxoxo akw

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...