I'm going on a mission. Where do you think I will go?????
The one who guesses the closest wins!
So throw in your guesses!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
6 comments:
SL temple square
or Guatamala (we get 2 guesses right)
Spain!
It has been several weeks since an update on Marlene -- who can I contact? pwick0229@aol.com
Maine!
You will be going on a mission where Heavenly Father sends you. But my guess is England.
Hm... Canada!?! I am excited to hear when it comes!
Post a Comment